14. November 2010
Tagline: This time, it’s bilingual!
- Time notes that a lot of nifty things have been invented this year.
- The Magic Kingdom will be directed by Jon Favreau.
- Clay Shirky sees “The Shock of Inclusion” as one of the things that holds back media’s progress.
- Chris Suellentrop opts for rentership over ownership.
- Lyn Gardner explains how Twitter is useful for critics.
- This is how Michael Caine speaks.
- Kids these days know very well what they are doing on Facebook.
- E.T.’s space ship was tiny.
- R2D2′s timeless design works even on bathing suits.